Windows 8.1 Product Keys 2019 [Latest Working]
windows 8.1 product key was upgraded to windows 8.1 thus meaning the features and its packages changed, making the windows more efficient and complex but user-friendly. Windows 8 was released in the year 2012. White the introduction of Windows 8.1 it means the users of old versions like Windows 8 and Windows 7 can now upgrade to windows 8.1.
There are additional features to Windows 8 that made it upgrade to windows 8.1. These additional features motivate many to update. The new features include
1. There are new applications
2. Video and music apps
3. It has Upgraded Internet Explorer
4. Comes with Improved power shell
5. The version also comes with SkyDrive in it
6. Has enhanced system-wide search
7. Has an advanced application with its many bugs that are now fixed
8. Features dealing with interface have been added
9. New ways of customization
10. The window supports resilient file system (ReFS)
PRODUCT KEYS WINDOWS 8.1
For those will to use the product key for windows 8.1. its included a few here for you to try. these are for the pro version of Windows 8.1. But i will also provide some for the ultimate version of the same.
PRODUCT KEYS FOR ULTIMATE VERSION OF WINDOWS 8.1
Before the introduction of a product key first one has to input the serial which contains 25-characters. This can be acquired through the following ways
• On a sticker on the CPU if the machine came pre-installed with windows
• If the dealer, you bought from is authorized ask for it from them
• If it was bought on a CD/DVD, the product key should be inclusive in the package
• If it’s a digital copy of Windows 8.1, the product will be sent to the email you provided
• Or you can also download a key finder program and use the program to retrieve your window 8.1 product key.
A process of activating window 8.1 product key
There are requirements that one has to meet window to first be able to install windows 8.1. Below are the basic system requirements your machine has to meet before installing window 8.1 to it.
- 1GHZ processor and above
- Have a 2GB RAM or above
- Have 20GB of space in the installed hard disk
- Contain DirectX 9supporting graphic card which can be either dedicated or onboard
For a system that meets the above requirements of the hardware, one can confidently install the windows 8.1 and use the product key.
After installation, one needs to activate the windows installed. How simple is that? The reason I love Microsoft products. Below is the guide step by step to follow after the retrieval of the serial key. more at KMSpico for Windows 8.1
- Be sure to close all open programs running.
- Open the running app by clicking start
- A dialogue box with a text box
- A pop up will appear requiring you to input windows 8.1 product key (of the version installed)
- Enter the given or provided windows 8.1 product key from the list I have provided or if you got yours.
- The operating system will be activated if you followed the instructions.
- Restart the system before starting to you the machine (this give the system boot up to be compatible with the installed features)